Konjac is a perennial plant native to Asia which has been used as food, traditional medicine and for beauty in Asia for more than 2000 years! The main element is the wonderful, water-soluable dietary fiber–glucomannan. It can be found growing in the wild, high up in the mountains. It is more than 95% water, rich in minerals and naturally alkaline which is why it is great for your skin.
These sponges have some rather beautiful benefits:
- 100% natural vegetable fibre
- 100% cruelty free and vegan
- 100% biodegradble
- 100% colouring free
- 100% additive free
- Environmentally safe
- Packed with minerals & antioxidants
- Naturally sustainable
- No Chemicals
- Suitable for sensitive skin
1. Rinse the sponge with clean water before use. If the sponge is dry, let it soak until completely soft.
2. Gently massage the skin in a circular motion. Can be use with or without cleansers or soap. Soft enough to use around the eyes and delicate areas.
3. After use, rinse in clean or flowing water and press gently with two hands to drain. Do not wring. We recommend storing sponge in refrigerator for longer use.